Friday, September 4, 2009

The Journey Begins

Hi Everyone,

This is the first blog for The Adventures of Charlie & Moon. The book will be published in USA and Australia very soon by Crow Flies Press (www.crowfliespress.com) and we are looking forward very much in getting it out to as many children (and big kids) as possible. I have had much help along the way especially from Jana laiz, Irena Mihova, Deb Saville and Lindsay Breach.

I am very proud of how Jana has pushed me and cajoled me into moving the book to a higher level.

I'm new to blogging so watch this space and hopefully I'll bring you some interesting updates.

Very best wishes,

Martin Meader

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The page looks great! The book is going to look even better!

    ReplyDelete